We certainly won't be going out this weekend, other than walking the dog and we'll even stay away from the Malvern Hills that are on our doorstep, as there are just too many people on them on weekends, let alone a bank holiday one.
We may see our grandchild, either at theirs in the Forest of Dean of they'll come here, but it'll be garden based weather permitting, if not, it'll be indoors where both houses have plenty of room to socially distance in, grandchild permitted.
So what else will we be doing to entertain ourselves?
- BBQ regardless of the weather. We've got a large umbrella outside to BBQ under
- Proper breakfast at the table (there's room for two inside, while we plan our new kitchen and use the dining room for storage)
- Picnic lunches in the garden or conservatory
- TV dinners
- Pamper sessions (for me) 5 mins peace and quiet for Peter
- DIY in the shed for Peter
- There are photos and pictures to be hung on the wall
- Hang curtain tracks in spare room and conservatory (Peter) Make curtains (Me)
- Letter writing for Postcards of Kindness
- Eating chocolate, cakes, biscuits, drinking alcohol
- More TV and rest