Feeling abit like life is standing still? Pop over to @kateonthinice and her blog to see how you can motivate yourself.
And without further ado here are this month's thoughts for you? I hope one or more of them inspire you and that if they do, you post about your steps towards changing your life in ways large or small and link up.
Back to basics this time I think.
1. Are you proud of the way you look? If you are feeling a little frumpy, what tiny steps can you take to change that?
It's winter here in South Africa so plenty of layers of clothing which adds to the frumpiness of it all, so painted nails, hair done and extra make up applied to add some colour.
2. What skills do you have that are going to waste? What can you do to change that?
Still trying to find away to use my skills, the volunteer work is taking off now. I didn't realise how easy sewing was and I've loved making curtains and repairing clothing.
3. Do you believe in fate or do you think you are in charge of your own destiny? How might you experiment to test your theory?Fate does play a role in our lives, but we shouldn't confuse it with luck. We choose the path we take. For example we didn't have to say yes to a life in South Africa, but I believe fate led us here after years of hard work.
4. How do you feel about helping a good cause? Have you seen the BritMums new service for linking bloggers up to charities? Will you get involved?
I'm currently involved with www.thebabyhouse.co.za and www.kwo.org.za both fantastic charities. The Baby House takes in abused and abondonded babies and KWO runs several projects of education, fund raising and support for adults with learning and physical difficulties
5. Summer Holidays - how can you make them better this year?
Well it's winter here until from June to August, so planning a few camping trips north for September before the Summer kicks in and it's too hot to move far from the air con.
6. The Big Question - what can you live without? These questions are always a little random but see how it strikes you.
Well I'm managing to live with limited internet and slow speed, just about coping without a job and my studies. I could live without Chocolate, wine and cigarettes, but It's never struck me as something I need to go without.
Don't forget you can contact Kate via email for further information, visit her website and link up your post on steps to change.