First of all....REMOVE MOTHER IN LAW FROM THE KITCHEN....
Today my Mother in Law asked if I wanted a cup of tea...I replied 'oh yes' but as long as you're not masking it.
Neither, I can't make coffee, she can't make tea, the bag is squeezed within an inch of it's life, then lots of milk is added to dilute the strength, leaving me with a cold cup of tea.
So we had a tutorial. If you ever make me a cup of tea, this is how I like it.
1. Hold Tea bag upright in cup and add milk till the tea (not the bag) is covered)
2. Add boiling hot water to cup
3. Gently stir tea to desired colour has been reached
4. One squeeze of the tea bag as it is removed
5. Add one level spoon of sugar (if my Mother is reading this please note, teaspoon and not desert spoon)
6. Stir (important note for hubby)
7. Sit back and enjoy
I love drinking tea. In fact I'm a tea addict too. However, my dentists in Bartlett says that it could be the reason why my teeth is becoming yellowish. I now mix tea with milk though, because I just can't give up drinking it.ReplyDelete
Im slowly getting used to the South African tea here because the family are fed up of posting PG Tips and having them stolen at customsDelete